Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Never-Ending Battle with Globe Telecom

Please cancel the application as the process has taken too long and has brought about too much frustration on my end. I cannot believe that application for a postpaid line and approval from your company takes more than a month! This is the fact, considering that I'm already willing to pay for the unit, get tied up for 2 years, and even pay a useless Blackberry service activation fee. It seems that my commitment, my time, my business, and my money are not good enough for your company. I've already supplied you with all the proper details and documentation; and given my credentials, I am confident that I am qualified even for your most expensive of plans, but it seems that these are not good enough. Your company still had to wait for our HR Department's reply to your email, when you could've just given them a quick call instead to get matters over and done with.

Before this interaction, I still had a very small glimmer of hope that your company still has a little sense of customer/sales service left, but given the situation that we are in now, I guess I was wrong. And to stress this point, please take note that this isn't the first bad experience I had with your company.

I've already applied with another carrier and it took them only 3 days to process everything. I'm now happy with my new Blackberry phone and service. As a gesture of making up for all the trouble and frustration your company has caused, I am requesting that you CC your immediate supervisor and manager upon your reply to this message. I just want to make it known to them that your company is still living up to its name of having the worst service in the Philippines: worst customer service, worst pricing schemes, and worst values - a very Machiavellian way of doing business.

Your company and I could've done great business together; but this is definitely going to my blog.

No thank you,
Paul

You may use this email for training purposes.

--- On Wed, 10/6/10, ****** ******* wrote:



From: ******* *******.

Subject: Feedback - Postpaid Line Application
To: t*******@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 6:43 PM


Dear Mr. Tabaque,

In line with your postpaid line application from Globe, please be advised that our Credit Team is still waiting for email confirmation from your HR Department on the email inquiry we sent them regarding your employment.

We shall give you feedback as soon as hear from them.

Thank you very much!


Kind regards,
R****** A******
Consumer Sales & After Sales l National Sales
3/F Globe Telecom Plaza 2, Mandaluyong City
Fax No. 02-7390452
email: r******@globetel.com.ph
VISIT www.globe.com.ph




This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment